Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Parent Teacher Conferences

I know conferences next to the spring report card are not required but I like to do it for those who would like to. I will post a schedule on Friday and it will just be first come first serve on who gets what spot. You can e-mail me directly if you have a specific time you would like at: srich@nusd.org

Also I am collecting e-mail addresses. I am going to be subscribing you to my blog. Then every time I post something it goes directly to your e-mail box and you don't have to worry about when to check it.

I hope that this will make the blog a better way for us to communicate.


Homework: There is no reading or math log this week. Please make sure that the family tradition and the ancestor report come in on time. We are doing other projects that are related to them in class. If they don't have their family tradition written down they cannot make a construction paper quilt piece. If they don't have their ancestor report they can't share it with the class or make a family tree on Friday afternoon.

Thanks for all of your hard work!