Thursday, October 11, 2007

Calling All Volunteers!

The Lawrence Hall of Science is coming on Thursday, October 18th from 1:00 to 1:50. I am looking for ONE parent to come and help us make slime during that time. I can't have younger siblings that day, sorry. Please let me know if you would be interested in helping out.

There is lots of good stuff in the Friday Folder this week. Please make sure you are looking over everything. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call! We will be doing a Pumpkin Math Activity on Friday, October 26th with the entire second grade. We are looking for volunteers and pumpkins! This is another day where we can't have siblings attend. Thank you for understanding.

Your confirmation notes for conferences were also in the Friday Folder. Please send them back right away. I just found out conferences can be held on Wednesday, November 7th after 2pm. I am willing to hold conferences then. If you would like to sign up for a 2pm, 2:30, 3:00, or 3:30 please let me know and I will change your time.

I am pretty good on magazines. Thanks to everyone who sent them in.

Hope you have a great weekend!